Thank you for your generosity to share your story with PassionatePhDs podcast. Here are the details of the podcast.
The podcast series will explore the personal stories of PhD graduates that lead them out of academia and try to address the following questions:
- When did they start considering a non-academic career? Before PhD? Early stage of PhD? Or final year when they were struggling with their thesis?
- What’s their transition process from such specialized research field to what they are doing now?
- How do they find the career they are in now?
- Were they desperate, or did they face difficulty in pursuing such a career?
- How do they overcome?
- What are they doing now?
- Are they passionate or satisfied with what they are doing now?
- What do they see themselves in the future?
- What advice will they have for PhD graduates who are pursuing a non-academic career?
And be prepared to tell us “What does PhD mean to you?”
I am eager to hear your story and make your voices heard.
Thanks for sharing with me and fellow PhDs!